PA Suppy Personal Assistant Service
- Do you want to direct your own support?
- Do you want the flexibility of a Personal Assistant, without the complication of becoming an employer?
- Do you like the idea of social enterprise?
If The Answer Is ‘Yes’, then contact us, your region’s leading personal care and support social enterprise, for a free consultation.
We have taken a fresh look at employing personal assistants. Many disabled people have told us that they really want to direct their own care and support, BUT the idea of becoming an employer concerns them.
In response, we have designed ‘PA Supply’.
The Key Benefits of PA Supply are:
- You select the PA, with our support. We can find them for you or it can be somebody you already know or use;
- CASA becomes the employer, and provides all necessary training, CRB checks, etc;
- CASA deals with employment law, tax and national insurance;
- CASA guarantees to provide sickness and holiday cover;
- You take control of your support.
CASA exists in order to enable people to live as independently as possible. We are a well-established organisation, with offices in Newcastle, North Tyneside, Yorkshire and the North West. CASA is rooted in the co-operative movement and brings an ethical approach to everything we do. This includes a commitment to being a good employer and always providing value for money. We have a track record of providing skilled, compassionate and reliable workers who work in a way that promotes a ‘can do’ attitude and are able to identify strengths in every individual.
For more information, and/or for a free consultation please email email@example.com, or ring 0845 313 8452 and ask about our PA Supply service near you.