Setting up an Employee-Owned Social Enterprise
Do you want to join our family of employee owned companies? We can support you to set up as a provider of adult social care in your area. CASA specialises in establishing, developing and nurturing employee owned companies that make a real difference for people who need care and support.
If you are either:
- Currently working in the public sector
- A private individual or business who would like to set up an employee owned care provider
- Thinking about converting an existing business to a social enterprise model
- Considering the sale of your domiciliary care business
You can contact us for a confidential, no obligation discussion.
The CASA franchise relationship is underpinned by our social values.
We can help with:
- Preparation of Business Plan
- Registration with the Care Quality Commission
- Company incorporation, including Employee Benefit Trust
- Criminal Records Bureau checks
- Getting on to approved providers list, if appropriate
- Advertising and recruitment of staff
- Staff induction programme
- Access and right to use CASA Business Manual
- Identification and securing of appropriate premises
- Corporate design, uniforms etc
- Securing start-up funding
- Financial management, company administration and pay-roll
- Human resources and training
- Marketing and contracting
- Product innovation and development
We believe in the principle of mutuality. CASA franchise companies support each other in many different ways, including sharing resources, learning from each other and offering moral support when things are difficult. This approach helps us to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in everything we do, because we know that no matter how well we do something, there’s always room for improvement. We are actively growing and developing new employee owned social enterprises, not just so that as many areas as possible can benefit from the model and way of working, but also because we know that together we’re stronger.