Personal Care In Your Home
Looking to stay at home, but need some help with personal care?
CASA is here to help people to live at home as independently as possible.
We do this by providing a wide range of personal care and support services for people who need some extra help. We recognise that people’s needs can change over time, so we can change our support package whenever you want us to.
Some of the ways we can help include:
- Assistance with moving and transfers
- Assistance with using the toilet and help with continence
- Changing bed linen
- Assistance with getting up and going to bed
- Support to carers
- Help during the night
- Assistance with the prompting of prescribed medicines
- Support to access appointments
- Emergency callout visits
- Educational support
- Assistance with washing, bathing and showering