Many complex health care needs can now be met where you feel most comfortable – in your own home, surrounded by friends and family.
Health professionals recognise a home environment can help speed up recovery.
CASA employs its own nurses, and can offer a range of complex care services including:
- Nutritional needs via PEG
- Tracheostomy care
- Spinal Injury associated care
- Ventilation needs
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) associated needs
- Support with Epilepsy including rescue medication administration
- Specialist Neurological conditions including MND and Huntingtons’ Disease